Terms & Conditions
Mad River Garlic Growers is located in:
731 Deerhorn Trail
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
– Website Visitors
- Like most website operators, Mad River Garlic Growers collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Mad River Garlic Growers’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Mad River Garlic Growers’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Mad River Garlic Growers may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Mad River Garlic Growers also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on madrivergarlicgrowers.com blog posts. Mad River Garlic Growers only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Mad River Garlic Growers’s websites choose to interact with Mad River Garlic Growers in ways that require Mad River Garlic Growers to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Mad River Garlic Growers gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at madrivergarlicgrowers.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Links To External Sites
– Madrivergarlicgrowers.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin
– Madrivergarlicgrowers.com uses Facebook for conversion tracking, analytics, and marketing
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Mad River Garlic Growers discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Mad River Garlic Growers’s behalf or to provide services available at Mad River Garlic Growers’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Mad River Garlic Growers’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Mad River Garlic Growers will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Mad River Garlic Growers discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Mad River Garlic Growers believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Mad River Garlic Growers, third parties or the public at large.
- If you are a registered user of madrivergarlicgrowers.com and have supplied your email address, Mad River Garlic Growers may send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Mad River Garlic Growers and our products. We primarily use our Newsletter to communicate this type of information. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Mad River Garlic Growers takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated Statistics
- Mad River Garlic Growers may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Mad River Garlic Growers may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Mad River Garlic Growers does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Affiliate Disclosure
- This site may use affiliate links which may earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Mad River Garlic Growers uses “Cookies”, similar technologies, and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences on your computer.
– Pixel tags
- A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie. A pixel tag allows us to capture certain additional types of information about a visitor’s actions on a web site, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time, date, duration, and number of page views, a description of the page where the tag is placed and details about any items that were purchased. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
- Those who engage in transactions with Mad River Garlic Growers – by purchasing Mad River Garlic Growers’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Mad River Garlic Growers collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Mad River Garlic Growers. Mad River Garlic Growers does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Legal bases for processing (for EEA users)
- If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the products and services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
– we need to provide you the products or services, including to operate the products or services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the products or services;
– it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the products and services and to our legal rights and interests;
– you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
– we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation
- You may access, change or modify your personal information.
- If you have purchased from us or created an account, our site provides you the opportunity to review, correct, or update your account information.
You can do this by:
- Accessing madrivergarlicgrowers.com and clicking on the “Login” and “My Account” links
- Calling the following telephone number: +1 937-416-6127
- Sending mail to: 731 Deerhorn Trail, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
General Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Mad River Garlic Growers hereafter referred to as “Mad River Garlic Growers”.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mad River Garlic Growers’s website: https://madrivergarlicgrowers.com and ALL products purchased.
Mad River Garlic Growers is located in: Ringgold, GA 30736
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mad River Garlic Growers’s website or products if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of The United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation, and/or, he/she, or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Unless otherwise stated, Mad River Garlic Growers and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mad River Garlic Growers. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://madrivergarlicgrowers.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
– Republish material from https://madrivergarlicgrowers.com
– Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://madrivergarlicgrowers.com
– Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://madrivergarlicgrowers.com
– Redistribute content from Mad River Garlic Growers (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Any order placed is an offer to purchase access to a service or product. Orders are subject to availability and are accepted at the discretion of Mad River Garlic Growers. Users must select the desired service or product and place their order only after having carefully verified the information contained in the checkout process. The order is placed on confirmation of the order and is subject to payment of the total amount stated in the order.
- Mad River Garlic Growers reserves the right not to confirm an order, should one or more of the services or products purchased be unavailable. In this case, Mad River Garlic Growers will notify the User about the unavailability of the services or products purchased within 5 working days from order – to the email address associated with the purchase – and will provide for a refund of any amounts paid by the User.
- To place an order, Users must register on the site providing the requested data. The indicated prices include taxes, fees and charges of the law applicable. Mad River Garlic Growers reserves the right to offer discounts and various promotions throughout the year. For more details on current promotions, the User is asked to contact Mad River Garlic Growers via the contact information contained herein.
Methods of payment
Mad River Garlic Growers uses third-party tools for its payment processing and is not connected with any of the provided payment information – such as the credit card – in any way.
If any third-party tools used by Mad River Garlic Growers refuses to authorize a payment, then Mad River Garlic Growers cannot provide the service or product and will therefore not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver.
- The exchange rate is the one established by the payment processor.
The Service or Product is provided “as is”
- The service or product is provided by Mad River Garlic Growers “as is”, with no express or implied warranty for accuracy or availability.
- Mad River Garlic Growers reserves the right to add and remove functionalities or features as well as suspend or even discontinue the service or product, either temporarily or permanently. In case of final discontinuation, Mad River Garlic Growers will do the utmost to allow Users to withdraw their information held by Mad River Garlic Growers.
Service or product reselling
- Users are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Mad River Garlic Growers and of its service or product without Mad River Garlic Growers’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a proper reselling program.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website may offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’ or ‘Reviews’) in areas of the website. Mad River Garlic Growers may or may not screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Mad River Garlic Growers, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Mad River Garlic Growers shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Mad River Garlic Growers reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, or material which is an invasion of privacy; and
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Mad River Garlic Growers a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Individuals and organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site; (d) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (e) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (f) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and (g) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content.
- Individuals and organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
– by use of our corporate name; or
– by use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
– by use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Mad River Garlic Growers’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
- If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links, but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Nothing in this disclaimer will:
– limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
– limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
– limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
– exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you are unhappy with your seed purchase, we will gladly refund your money on the simple condition you return it to us within 10 days of receiving your garlic shipment. Our liability in such instances will be strictly limited to the actual cost of the seed plus shipping charges.
Our product is premium quality but in life unforeseen things happen, especially in nature. We want you our customer to be happy with your purchase and to come back to us repeatedly. We want your growing experience to be a positive one. With each order we include an instructional pamphlet with easy to follow directions and recommendations for growing your garlic. We cannot absolutely guarantee our seed will perform well for you as there are many variables in gardening and farming. We do not recommend our garlic for extreme southern latitudes such as southern Texas, and Hawaii. We do however offer some varieties that may perform in southern regions.
We assume no responsibility for freeze damage to garlic shipped after November 10th and to garlic after it has been planted.